Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Info Post
vintage gingham ruffle dress


1950's gingham rick rack top


1970's summer jumpsuit in navy


Etsy shop update! Also, a navy and cream lace chemise and a summery madras dress.

peter weir inspiration

Here is a glimpse of my next outfit post.. I received this floral crocheted doily from Meaghan when we made an Etsy trade last winter, and I decided to cut it up and make it into a wreath for my hair. I love the little pink flowers. I found it also makes a good addition to a straw hat, so I'm happy.

peter weir inspiration
peter weir inspiration
peter weir inspiration

The inspiration for this outfit comes from a Peter Weir film I've heard a lot about from amazing bloggers like Rhi and Anja. It's on Netflix Instant Queue right now, so I snatched it up and watched it this morning. It's filled with pretty white dresses, boater hats, and terror (it's the middle of the day and I'm still really spooked), and it's a member of the Criterion Collection. Can you guess the film?

peter weir inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment