Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 27, 2010

Info Post
blooming leopold fall lookbook - lace blouse
IMG_8692IMG_8860
IMG_8708
blooming leopold fall lookbook - lace bodysuit
IMG_8847

Photos by Neil!

You guys, I have been planning this for ages and I'm so glad I can share it with you now.

This is the first installment of the Blooming Leopold Fall Lookbook, featuring my absolute favorite vintage pieces fit for autumn! I've been hoarding them away, some as early as last spring, until I could feature them properly in a collection.

IMG_8963
IMG_8811
IMG_8797IMG_8861
IMG_8959

The Fall lookbook includes a 1970s tweed jacket made in Nashville, a 1990s black silk blouse, Bill Blass chestnut brown wool trousers, a 1970s cable knit chunky sweater, long plaid cotton skirt, and a silky sheer polka dot dress with a drop waist and pretty cap sleeves. All are in the shop now!

IMG_8663


IMG_8721


IMG_8873


IMG_8965


IMG_8821


The second installment of the fall lookbook will be out this coming Monday. It'll include the autumny velvet dress, above, as well as the lace bodysuit and creme colored blouse. I have a 1940s peach gown and double denim overalls to add as well, among other pieces.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter my vintage giveaway.. spread the word! Hope you are all having a great beginning to your week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment