Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 23, 2010

Info Post
IMG_8394IMG_8393
IMG_8402
IMG_8331

As promised, here are some additional photos from our Atlanta trip last week! Wonderful company and super good food. I was very blessed this year.

And it felt pretty incredible to go shopping again after my sewing-only summer (although admittedly I broke my own rule a few times and bought vintage pieces I didn't need to alter.. bad). We hit up H&M, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, and some vintage shops. My favorite stop was by far Madewell, since I've been dreaming about Alexa Chung's fall collection since they released photos earlier this year. I tried on some lovely things and I could even afford something, thanks to birthday gifts and funds.. more soon!

We ate brunch at West Egg, had a coffee break at Octane in the Midtown neighborhood, and ended with dinner at Antico Pizzeria - which honestly turned out to be the best pizza I've ever had. We had the ricotta and meatball pizza with traditional cannoli for dessert. If you're ever in Atlanta, I hardcore recommend it.

Neil and I finished the weekend off by visiting my parents and eating some homemade pasta, and Neil made a birthday chocolate stout cake with burnt marshmallow frosting!

IMG_8207
IMG_8215IMG_8213
IMG_8380
IMG_8427
IMG_8343
IMG_8232
IMG_8230

Photos of my birthday purchases (and an outfit post) tomorrow!

Happy first day of autumn!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment