Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 18, 2010

Info Post
IMG_8286
IMG_8245
IMG_8236

Vintage Betty Barclay Velvet Dress - gift from lovely Carmen
Black Oxford Heels - H&M
Heart Locket - Forever21

Hey, it was my birthday on Thursday!! And I'm 25 now!!

IMG_8273
IMG_8275

IMG_8260 - Version 2
IMG_8324 IMG_8304

We're back from our Atlanta birthday visit and man alive, are we beat. We had a great time with Rhi and Drew eating the best pizza in the world, visiting vintage stores in the Little Five Points, and stocking up on wine. We also got to spend the afternoon with Vanessa and Abi, who are seriously lovely.

I can't wait to show you guys pictures of our H&M and Madewell adventures (yessssss Alexa Chung collection) and coffee drinking and the best peter pan collar blouse in the world. And I'll share why I'm not exactly wearing anything handmade for my birthday..

But for now, I'm admitting defeat and heading to bed. Happy weekend, all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment