Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Info Post
fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater

Fisherman's Sweater - Thrifted
Cut Off Shorts - Cut from denim jeans (from high school)
Zodiac Ankle Boots - Tennessee Antique Mall
Floral Hair Wreath - Handmade

I've been wanting to show you guys this sweater since I thrifted it a few weeks ago.

fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater
fisherman's sweater

I'll be honest.. today was the absolute worst day to wear a cable knit turtleneck sweater. I think our truck said it was about 94 degrees outside around the time that Neil and I pulled over in East Nashville to take some quick photos.. oh well. This sweater will be a staple of my wardrobe in another month or so.

We're headed to Atlanta in the early, early morning (in about four hours)! Birthday celebration!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment