Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 2, 2010

Info Post
long skirts on belmont boulevard
long skirts on belmont boulevard
boulevard flowersboulevard cottage

Photos by Neil!

Pleated Plaid Skirt - Thrifted
Gray Tank Top - Banana Republic
Wood Sunset Sandals - Madewell
Skinny Belt - Forever21

Neil and I took these photos around Belmont Boulevard area, this gorgeous neighborhood filled with wrought iron fences and extravagant homes nestled between craftsman cottages.

I'm definitely jumping on the long skirt/long dress bandwagon this fall.. it's a trend that I can really get into, especially since I just started wearing maxi dresses a couple of months ago and the magic hasn't worn off just yet. The length always intimidated me before since I'm short, but the comfort and ease of long skirts far outweigh any reservations I have about my height.

long skirts on belmont boulevardboulevard flowers
boulevard skirt
boulevard bird
long skirts on belmont boulevard
long skirts on belmont boulevard

It's still chaotic here.. boxes are really beginning to pile up. We're preparing for a yard sale we're throwing this weekend, as well as the move - which has officially begun! We're plotting paint colors for our living and dining room and I am more than open to suggestions, inspiration, photos, anything you guys have that's interior design related! I think mint green and gold have to be involved in our new home somehow.. not necessarily together.. and a wall covered in mismatched art. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment