Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Info Post
IMG_9089
IMG_9102

Silky White Blouse, Macrame Belt - Vintage, Thrifted
Black Chiffon Skirt - American Apparel
Reddish Brown Studded Clogs, Leather Bag - Vintage
Felted Wool Hat - H&M

My parents, Neil, and I made a visit to Live On The Green tonight, so I thought I'd put together an outfit that fits an autumn festival - something bohemian and super comfortable. The studded clogs I'm wearing are a pair that I stole from my sister Ashley years and years ago, probably to play dress up in. And the little leather satchel I'm carrying is a gift from Quincy!

IMG_9096
IMG_9087IMG_9090
IMG_9118

And now for the Blooming Leopold giveaway winner.. but first of all, thanks to all who participated!

The winner is Bee! Congrats, Bee.. shoot me a message via Etsy to claim your shop credit!

I've been super busy preparing for a vintage sale going on this weekend in East Nashville, painting and steaming and crafting and tagging.. more info coming tomorrow.

Happy October! One of the best months of the year. I can't wait for Halloween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment