Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Info Post
IMG_6291

Photos by Neil!

Vintage Crochet Lace Maxi Dress, Leather Belt, 90s bag - Thrifted
Knee Length Slip - Banana Republic
Leather Wedge Sandals - Madewell

This outfit is probably a subconscious shout out to Stevie Nicks in some way, so I'll just give her due credit. It's safe to say that this lace dress is my absolute favorite thrifted find of the week.. I haven't stopped eyeing it since I bought it on Sunday afternoon. Sheer lace maxis are such a great trademark of seventies-inspired fashion from the early nineties, all of a sudden relevant again.. isn't it crazy how fashion is ultimately one giant cycle, repeating itself every twenty or so years?

IMG_6377
IMG_6399
IMG_6234
IMG_6246
IMG_6211
IMG_6370

And man alive, I'm still sewing.. I took this week off of work to dedicate more time to finishing up some pieces I'm sending off to Local Honey on Friday for the showcase on Saturday. Hope you're having a great start to your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment