Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 17, 2011

Info Post
IMG_5081 - Version 2IMG_5090 - Version 2

Photos by Neil!

Vintage Denim Shirt, High Waisted Trousers, Belt - Thrifted
Cream Floral Mesh Bandeau - American Apparel
Wood Wedge Sandals - Madewell

Warm weather has officially hit Nashville, and yesterday Neil and I went to Shelby Park to enjoy it. We brought our little dog (and the loveliest vintage blanket borrowed from Colleen) and took a walk around East Nashville's Shelby Park, following it up with nutella ice cream from Pied Piper.


IMG_5164

IMG_5039IMG_5048

This outfit is my first attempt at the minimalist trend I told you I wanted to try out.. but I added a bit of blue to it with the denim shirt. And short tops with super high waisted bottoms are going to be a staple for me this summertime, I think.

And now for the winner of the peter pan collar giveaway! The winner is.. Rachael! Rachael, shoot me an email with your address and I'll get the denim collar out to you asap! For those that didn't win - don't worry, I've got another giveaway coming up soon.

Happy weekend, all!

IMG_5084
IMG_5122

0 comments:

Post a Comment