Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Info Post
IMG_4543

Well guys, here is the first part of my handmade spring collection! I've been busy sewing several spring pieces over the last couple of weeks, and these include a number of detachable peter pan collars for the shop. I'll be adding collars in a variety of styles to the store soon.. cream with lace trim, navy and white stripes, plain white, denim.. but for now, I've decided to give away my first collar to one of you!

IMG_4539
peter pan collar giveaway
IMG_4579
IMG_4555

To enter, simply leave a comment on this post letting me know which peter pan collar you'd like - the denim collar with the bow closure or the navy floral collar with hook and eye closure. The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced one week from today! This giveaway is open to all readers, but be sure to leave me an email address so I can notify the winner.

Detachable collars will be hitting the shop very soon - keep an eye out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment