Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 20, 2011

Info Post
IMG_5220

Instead of a regular Sewing Saturday this week, I thought I'd share a glimpse of what has kept me super busy this past month - something I've wanted to share with you for awhile. I've been gathering ideas for handmade pieces to sell, and this spring I decided to get them together and make a miniature collection!

Here's a quick look at a couple of pieces recently made.. including a cotton gauze crop top and floral maxi skirt.

IMG_5255
IMG_5178
IMG_5202
IMG_5232

My collection will be for sale at Local Honey beginning April 2nd. There will be food and fun to celebrate the new designers joining the shop - and I'm so happy to be one of them. Some pieces will be available online as well.. more photos and info soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment