Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Info Post
striped dresspink shorts

One of my favorite Australian designers recently posted photos of their fall 2011 collection (which I'll share next week), and I was about to post it when I got distracted with this one.

I'm heading to a southern themed garden party in just a few hours and still don't know what to wear, so I became really inspired by these adorably simple day dresses by UK's Jaeger Boutique for their spring 2011 lookbook.. sweet polka dots and stripes and organdy fabrics and pleated schoolgirl skirts. Couldn't you live all summer in plain cotton dresses? My favorite piece has to be the light blue dress with scalloped edges. I would wear just about any of these outfits to the party this afternoon, and now I'll be searching the thrift stores for a lookalike.

navy polka dotorgandy stripe
Screen shot 2011-03-27 at 10.12.00 AMScreen shot 2011-03-27 at 10.14.43 AM
double denimScreen shot 2011-03-27 at 10.13.23 AM
red polka dot trenchpleated skirt

Aren't those matching polka dot socks great? More photos here.

PS.. I'll be taking a break from my Sewing Saturday posts until I finish my local spring collection, which should be done in the next week. I can't wait to share the finished pieces! Also, the vintage spring lookbook is still hitting the shop.. new pieces daily, and more on the way today.

Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment