Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 6, 2011

Info Post
IMG_4284
IMG_4298

Sorry, no sewing progress today.. I'm taking a bit of a break from Sewing Saturday. Instead, I'm sharing next week's potential projects!

I'm giving you guys control over this one. Which blouse should I make - a 1950s crop top in quilted cotton fabric or a peter pan collar blouse with long sleeves in rose colored broadcloth? Whichever blouse gets the most votes wins.. just let me know via comments!

IMG_4301
IMG_4338
IMG_4350
IMG_4307

Here are the pieces I found while antique shopping in Lebanon.. vintage crochet collars, a pretty 1950s bed jacket, and a couple of Holly Hobbie portraits - one an embroidered piece with brown ankle boots and a patchwork skirt. It seems I'm reliving 12 again, and I'm alright with that.

In preparation for my spring vintage lookbook (coming next week!), there will be no shop update tomorrow. Instead, I'll spend that time working on the shop and adding items I intended to list in earlier weeks, so keep an eye out for new listings and even lower markdowns in the sale section. Hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment